Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My ABC's

Because I read about 52 or so blogs everyday, I find some amusing things on other people's pages, and today found this and wanted to play along. (I promise a more updated post of what's been going on around our house is coming - with pictures too!)

A - Age: 27

B - Bed size: King - and I would have it no other way!

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms.

D - Dog's name: Harley

E - Essential start your day item: Diet Coke!

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver is my favorite.

H - Height: 5'5" - 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: Played piano and flute for years, but haven't touched either in a long time.

J - Job title: Legal Secretary; Mommy to 1 amazing little man; Wifey to 1 great hubby!

K - Kid(s): Ryan (20 months)

L - Living arrangements: Hubby and Ryan (and Harley)

M - Mom's name: Jennifer

N - Nicknames: P-Dawg

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: C-Section with Ryan.

P - Pet Peeve: Empty toilet paper rolls on the holder, empty Pepsi cubes in the pantry! :)

Q - Quote from a movie: "Do you like apples? I got her number. How do you like them apples?" -Good Will Hunting

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 Sister, 1 Brother

T - Time you wake up: Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m.; Saturday-Sunday, usually 8:00 a.m.

U- Underwear: Whatever's comfortable!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Onions and Peppers.

W - Ways you run late: Take too long to get my hair straightened, Ryan crying when I drop him off in the mornings, Long lines at Sonic!

X - X-rays you've had: eh, my teeth?

Y - Yummy food you make: I think my chili beans are pretty awesome! And thanks to Michele's Bunco food, chicken in the crockpot is a new favorite of ours!

Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys

If you want to play along, post YOUR ABC's! These are fun!

No comments: