Friday, February 19, 2010

My birthday weekend

Today I am 28! I've had a great birthday day and look forward to my birthday weekend!


I woke up to a cute note left by Jake next to my purse: "Happy B-day, Love You!"


And a cute gift bag was left on my chair at work by my co-workers after I left the office yesterday...so that it was waiting for me when I arrived this morning. They know me well - the gift bag included Bath & Body Works lotion and shower gel along with some cute new earrings and a necklace! Love those girls -- thanks, girls!


A few hours into the day, I was called to the front lobby and a delivery person was standing in the lobby with an adorable gift. It was from a local Candy Boutique and there were 2 cupcake candles inside with some Hershey's Kisses sprinkled throughout. Thank you Debbie!


I LOVE my birthday! And, as Michelle reminded me, it is sort of a funny joke that it usually rains on my birthday! There is rain in the forecast for late this evening and the weekend - but it's held off so far today.


Tonight Mom, Dad, Doyle, Arline, Jake and Ryan took me out to dinner. Mexican food is my favorite so today has been my idea of perfect!


Tomorrow evening we are going to have a few friends over to watch Supercross. It will be my birthday weekend all weekend long! Hopefully I will get to sleep in a little and enjoy some family time this weekend.

Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes on Facebook, e-mail and text messages!

No comments: