Thursday, February 4, 2010

"You're Here!"

Last night I went to play Bingo with some gal pals for our February birthdays! Jake kept Ryan home while I got some much needed girl time in.

This morning when I went into Ryan's room to get him up, this is the conversation that occurred:

Me: (Not turning on the light because every morning he requests only the hall light be turned on!) "Good Morning Sunshine!"

Ryan: "Mommy! You're here!"

Me: "Yes baby, I'm here!"

Ryan: "I miss you!"

Me: "Awe, I missed you too!"

Ryan: "I love you!" (always with emphasis on the word love!)

Me: "I love you too baby!"

Ryan: "Me not a baby!"

HAHAH!!! I love him so much - he just melts my heart with the sweet things he says these days.

And that's all I've got for you today.
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

My Connor-boo says the same thing to me sometimes when I call him "baby!" And your comment on my blog CRACKED ME UP about the rainboots!!!! :) Don't you worry, girl....I will be wearing those tonight when I go to my husband's b-ball game!!! Thanks for the comment! Have a great day!

Tania said...

They do say the cutest things right now! We love it!