Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've Been Saving Up All Day...

...that's what my Grandma says every year, "I've been saving up all day for this" as we sit down to eat Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. For the past few years we've joked about it as we all sit down and it's something we all wait for Grandma to say before we start eating!

This year at Thanksgiving I think about how thankful I am for everything and everyone in my life! I am so thankful for my loving husband and my awesome baby boy, Ryan! (OK, he's not technically a baby anymore but he's still my baby!) I am thankful that we are all healthy and happy and that in these difficult economic times, we still have full-time jobs! I am thankful for my siblings, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, for nieces, nephews and another on the way! I love the holiday season and look forward to spending lots of time with family in the coming weeks.

I'll update with pictures from our Thanksgiving festivities soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: