Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Fabulous (Mother's) Day!

We had a wonderful day today - Happy Mother's Day to my mom, mother-in-law, sister and sisters-in-law!


This morning I was up early to finish some of the things we were going to enjoy for lunch after church. I went to church with my Grandma while Jake and Ryan stayed home and finished cleaning the house a bit for me. It was a great service at church today and I was so happy to be there with my Grandma!


After church, Mom & Dad, Grandma and my friend Jeri and her kiddos came over for lunch! We had such a great day! We BBQ'd burgers and enjoyed some fun in the back yard. (I am TERRIBLE) about taking pictures. I never remember my camera anywhere we go...even in our own back yard.) Just imagine you're looking at some cute pictures of Ryan playing with Jacey and Brody, playing baseball, golf toss and washers! Even us adults got in on the action and had some washers fun!


I hope all you mother's had a wonderful day enjoying your families and little loves!


Happy Mother's Day 2011.

No comments: