Monday, March 16, 2009

Just for Fun

This is a little quiz I saw on another blog that I decided to try out myself. This is a quiz about how well I know Jake! Here it goes:

1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ESPN for sure!

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3.What's one food he doesn't like?
Tomatoes! (and I thought this would be difficult!?!?)

4.You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
PEPSI or Coors Light depending on the outing.

5.Where did he go to high school?
Lemoore High School.

6.What size shoe does he wear?
Eh...shoot, I don't know, 9?!

7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Can we say HotWheels??

8.What kind of sandwich does he like?
Turkey with mayo only and lettuce.

9.What would he eat every day if he could?
Salad w/Ranch.

10.What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't eat cereal.

11.What would he never wear?
Wranglers!

12.What is his favorite sports team?
SF Giants, SF 49ers and NY Yankees.

13.Who did he vote for?
That, I honestly do not know.

14.Who is his best friend?
He has a lot but probably Kelly, Kenny, Jim and Tim?

15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Nag! I complain A LOT!

16.What is his favorite color?
Blue maybe?

17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Well, he's not a big sweet-eater so I would make my favorite kind of cake (or better yet, I'd order a Rum Cake from the Bakery)!!

18.Did he play sports in high school?
Yes, soccer and baseball.

19.What could he spend hours doing?
Working on his website, networking, meeting new fighters, talking with Tim and discussing new options for clothing! www.disgruntleclothing.com
(plug!)

So there you have it, that's Jake in a nutshell (well, besides all the really deep, interesting things about him!).

Dancing With The Stars is on tonight - are you watching? Who's your favorite pick for the season?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love my wife... And I only like mustard not mayo !!!!