Sunday, March 15, 2009

The story of us...

I've started this blog to update our family and friends on our little family and the exciting new things Ryan is saying and doing these days! This will be a place I can upload pictures and tell stories about our little man and all the fun things going on in our lives.

Ryan is 18 months old now and running all over the place. He's talking (even though they aren't complete sentences) more and more every day. Currently his favorite thing to say is "What's that?" followed by "Basketball"! Ryan is obsessed with toy balls of every sort. His toy box is overflowing with baseball bats, soccer balls and toy cars!

I look forward to sharing our stories, keeping in contact with family and meeting new friends here. Feel free to comment and let us know you're following us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty (and family),

We're excited to hear all about the new things Ryan is up to. We're even more excited that we will be apart of it all in a little over 3 months! We sure miss you guys, especially our handsome and sweet nephew. Love you guys. Keep in touch... see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Avila Family!

I think this is a wonderful idea! You know of course Auntie Deb is always wanting to see what my little man is up too. I am so thankful you guys have let me be a part of your life and let me tell you it is such a joy to watch Ryan grow up! He is precious and I love him and you so very much!