Friday, September 18, 2009

Is That Really Possible?

Is it really possible that tomorrow my little munchkin will be 2!?!? Where oh where has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday I was frustrated not knowing my true due date and being taken off work a month early due to stress, high blood pressure and gestational diabetes. Having to really watch my food intake and check my blood sugar 3 times a day. Those are great memories. But what's better is having my little companion, my cute little cuddly boy who has given me more great memories in the last 2 years than I ever could have imagined.

One quick story: Last night Ryan came running in the living room and jumped up on the couch with me, laid in my lap and just giggled. I held him tight, rocking him and told him that this is what I used to do when he was just a little baby and he laughed! I rocked him and pretended to burp him and he thought that was so funny!

Tonight we go birthday party shopping. Tomorrow we party!

No comments: