Friday, September 11, 2009

Recipe for Confidence

  • Choosing a top that you're not so sure is work-appropriate.
  • Throwing on a cami underneath the top you're not so sure about and deciding it's a "go"!
  • Going in to wake up my (almost) 2 year old, realizing he's wet the bed, picking him up out of the bed and having him say, "Mommy pretty" while pointing to my top that I previously was not so sure about!!

Needless to say, he made me feel good about my wardrobe choice today and my co-workers even commented on the top too! Apparently there is no reason to second guess my work attire. Ha!

Haven't posted much lately and that's only because I haven't got much to say! Nothing new going on around here. We're planning for Ryan's 2nd birthday party next weekend but that's about it. I suppose I'll be back with more pictures soon.

OH - a quick shout-out to Tammy!! Tammy, I went to the Madera District Fair last night with some girlfriends to see Gary Allan! It totally brought back memories of the year my parents bought me tickets to see Gary Allan, Shelley Wright and Mark Chestnut at the Hanford Fox Theater for my birthday and I took Jessie with me to the concert. Can you believe that was 10 years ago!?!? Two words to sum up the Gary Allan concert last night: Handsome; Perfection!

No comments: