Tuesday, November 22, 2011

8 Years!

1 - How many little ones we've parented!

2 - Number of places we've lived together!

3 - Number of fish that have been a part of our family!

4 - How many cars Jake has driven in last 8 years!

5 - How many cars I have driven in last 8 years!

6 - How many times I change clothes before leaving.....to go Anywhere!

7 - Number of nieces and nephews we currently have!

8 - NUMBER OF YEARS WE'VE BEEN MARRIED!

Happy Anniversary Jake!  It's so hard to believe that 8 years have flown by since we walked down the aisle and said "I Do!"  Doesn't it seem like just yesterday??

Thankful we have each other to lean on and help get us through all the tough times.  And there are way more FUN, SILLY, EXCITING times in our house anyway - you never go too long without cracking a joke and now Ryan is following in your footsteps!  I love being home with the boys.  Life is good!!

Love you Jake!

3 comments:

michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can't believe it was that long ago!

And cute post - you're so creative!

Jake said...

That post gave me a tear, I LOVE you Patty. Not a day goes by that I dont think about you, from the time I wake up untill we say I love you at night !!! The best 8yrs of my life...

Love Jake

Jennifer AKA Grammy said...

Happy Anniversary, Love you guys,

Mom