Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seriously?

Seriously, one more thing to add to my list of anxieties? The Swine Flu? I'd like to believe that because neither myself nor my family have been hanging out in the pig pen in the recent past, we have nothing to fear! However, because there are large number of cases being found throughout the U.S. and possibly as close as the neighboring County, how can I not be a little afraid. I am trying to keep Ryan's hands clean and out of his mouth (does his hands being in his mouth give him a higher chance of catching something?) which requires us washing his hands in the sink with warm water and soap, not the usual wet papertowel or baby wipe.

So as Ryan says, don't be "dity" (translation: dirty) and stay away from the pigs (or whatever is causing this flu!).

No comments: