Friday, July 31, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never

I've seen this on a few blogs that I follow, Jenna and Heather and decided I wanted to play along to let all of you know a little more about me!

I ALWAYS ---

...thank God for the many blessings in my life!

...leave the house way too early in the morning because I have a fear that I'll get into the habit of being late to work if I do it even 1 time.

...check my e-mail, blog, myspace and checking account online at least 5 times a day!

...tell Ryan that I love him as much as possible.

...stress out about way too much!

...sleep with the fan on even in the Winter!

...drive way too fast and use cruise control on the freeway.

...do the same morning routine, shower, blow dry and straighten my hair, put on my makeup, let Harley out, get dressed, get Ryan up and head out the door!

I sometimes ---

...text message while I'm driving (I know, I know, I shouldn't).

...lose control of my temper and yell at the dog too much!

...think I want to plant flowers but it never ever happens.

...wish I could live in a big city and work in a skyscraper building with lots of windows and wear dressy suits to work everyday! Ha!

...get caught up on laundry!

...actually clean the kitchen before I go to bed at night - I really want to get better at that.

...get crazy and want to clean all the closets and bedrooms at once!

I never ---

...lose sight of the things that really matter in this world, God, my family and our health.

...say 'I love you' enough.

...call my friends and family just to say hello and ask how their day was.

...am happy with my hair! In fact, I think I'm going to cut bangs - I need a change!

...get tired of driving.

...save as much money as I should, you know, in case of an emergency!

...get tired of listening to Ryan talk and watch him learn new things. He's so much fun right now, repeating everything we say and acting like such a big boy!


So, did you learn something new about me? What is 1 thing you Always, Sometimes and Never do?

No comments: