Monday, March 28, 2011

{Last Day; & Magic Word}


I wanted to share a few funny things that Ryan has been saying lately, and to put them on the blog as a "scrapbook" of sorts.

I've noticed for a while now that when Ryan refers to something that happened in the past, be it yesterday or weeks or months ago, he will say, "Remember LAST DAY when I (fill in the blank)?" Whatever it is he wants to talk about, "Last day" is a common reference term for the little guy!


This weekend Jake, Ryan, Grammy and I were driving to a birthday party and on the way Ryan was whining and pointing to his cup in the front seat but wouldn't say what he wanted. So I said something along the lines of, "I didn't hear the magic word." He asked "please," I gave him the cup and we moved on to another topic of conversation. A few minutes later Grammy asked Ryan, "Did you get your room all cleaned up?" To which Ryan responded, "Nope. My mom hasn't said the magic word!" I'm pretty sure we all laughed for a minute at that response! :)


Funny kid!!

No comments: