Monday, January 11, 2010

Up in the gym just workin' on my fitness!

So today was an extremely busy day at the office and then my friend (and co-worker) and I finally got back to the gym tonight! It felt really good to get back on track and start working out today. The plan is to hit the gym again tomorrow night and then pick back up on Thursday. We're shooting for 4 days this week and the only reason I'm blogging it is to hopefully hold myself accountable to the workouts. It's a slow start but I'm feeling good about it tonight! Here's to hoping I keep at it this time!

This week is Bonco at my house so I'm planning on taking some photos and blogging about our Bonco group later in the week! I love Bonco night - it's a fun, one night a month where the girls can get together, eat yummy food, catch up on the girl-talk and try to win $30!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Great job on the gym!